Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Denver
Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Denver

About Us

Paul T. Maricle


German Honorary Consul, Districts of Colorado & Wyoming

Elke Kervin


 Assistant to German Honorary Consul

About Us

As honorary consul for Germany in the Districts of Colorado & Wyoming, Mr. Maricle and Ms. Kervin can assist German citizens with the following matters:

  • Passport Renewals
  • Issuance of emergency passports to replace lost or stolen passports
  • Citizenship/Dual Citizenship
  • Marriage, Divorce, Birth & Death Registrations required by the German government
  • Name Change registrations required by the German Government
  • Signature authentications for real estate sale transactions in Germany
  • Life Certificates
  • Inheritance Matters

As honorary consul, Mr. Maricle is not authorized to assist you regarding any matter related to visas.

  • Schengen Visa. If you need a Schengen Visa for travel to Germany, please contact the German Consulate General in Los Angeles. https://www.germany.info/us-en/embassy-consulates/losangeles
  • Visas for Germans living in the U.S. If you are a German citizen and need advice regarding a visa issued by the U.S. government such as a “Green Card” or other visa, please contact the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services through their website: www.uscis.gov or your immigration lawyer.

Our Partners